Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why are we here? Why am I here? What am I supposed to do?



Everything that happens to us in life is begging us to answer
these questions for ourselves. No more –no less. Wake up
to ourselves – we were meant to feel happy, energized,
be productive with all of our actions and speech leading
towards one direction. When you are in business –it’s easy
everything I do I have to take into consideration how it’s
going to make money – What’s our general direction?
Everything I do is in order to …… and individual direction….
What does it all add up for me?

While we are in the shower, driving alone in our car etc
If we ask ourselves the questions in quiet solitude –your
Soul will speak back to you.

Let’s tell the Almighty in earnest on Rosh Hashanah why
He should give us what we need in order to accomplish
Our purpose in this world



No comments:

Post a Comment