Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dear Friends

I was fortunate to have had the opportunity to give 2 talks on the topic of "When the Ordinary becomes the Extraordinary" in the merit and memory of Shoshie a'h at the girls High Schools in Philly (KTA) and Milwaukee(TAM) in the past 2 weeks.

This talk, gleaned from lessons about the life of Shoshie Stern shows us a pathway of how to truly see the greatness in each other so we can bring more respect, peace and unity into our families, schools and community. I will have a recording soon.

In the meantime, many have asked me for my notes. I will send along the talk in installments.

I am booking my schedule for February right now. A generous donation has made it quite affordable to bring me to your city.

All the best
Mike

P.S Remember the 3 Shoshie rules; give up your seat, look out for the next person and make peace -

No comments:

Post a Comment